Friday 30 August 2013

Hello!

Hello!

I'm guessing you found your way here through my twitter account 1Dupdates2, if so then hello and thank you for following me, if not then hey new person, nice to meet you.



I run an updates account on twitter that currently has over 400,000 followers, I've been running the account for over 2 years by myself and I do really enjoy doing it, however I sometimes find with the 140 character limit I can't talk about everything I would like to…so I have decided to make this blog!

This will be a space where I can write about One Direction even more, share my thoughts and opinions on stuff they're doing, award shows, news, review songs or the film (eeeek) and just general chit chat about the boys!

If you want to be kept up to date, see new photos or talk about the boys with me then make sure you're following on Bloglovin' (link here) to never miss out on anything!

Hope you enjoy this, I'm excited to get posting!



Leave me a comment telling me if you like this
idea!


x

1 comment: