Sunday 27 October 2013

Story Of My Life is out TOMORROW!


RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU'RE EXCITED FOR STORY OF MY LIFE TO BE OUT TOMORROW!
I am!

Story Of My Life is One Direction's new single, it had it's first airplay on Friday on BBC Radio 1 and if you haven't heard it yet then where have you been?!


One Direction said their new album would be more mature and if Story Of My Life is anything to go by I think it will be.
SOML is a beautiful song, the lyrics are amazing and heartfelt, it's easy to listen to, it's catchy, the boys voices sound amazing and it's passionately sung.
It was written by a guy called Jamie Scott - who's in a band called Graffti6. Jamie also wrote More Than This on the boys first album.

Speaking to Capital FM Niall said this - "It's up there with the best that we've brought out, but Story Of My Life might just take it. It's a very passionate song and when you see the video that goes with it, it suits it as well"
EEEK, can't wait for the video!

Story Of My Life is officially released tomorrow (or tonight at midnight), preorder One Direction's new album Midnight Memores here and you'll automatically get SOML tomorrow!






No comments:

Post a Comment